What forms of payments do you accept?
A.RAD. MAD. BAD! allows you to pay for your purchase through a number of payment methods, namely:
- Internet Banking - Make payments using a secure net banking portal
- Wallet - Use a virtual wallet to pay for your order
- Credit/Debit Cards - We also accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro credit/debit cards
- Cash on delivery (COD) - Hand over cash at the time of delivery (available in selected pin codes)
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We provide a secure and encrypted payment gateway for you to safely enter your credit/debit card details and pay for your purchase at Radmadbad.com. In order to complete your purchase using credit/debit card, you will be asked to enter the following details:
- Card Number
- Expiry Date(optional for Maestro)
- Gift Cards or store credit cannot be used for COD orders.
- CVV/CVC(optional for Maestro)
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Radmadbad.com?
We guarantee that all online transactions on Radmadbad.com are securely conducted over secure transaction channels protected by some of the most advanced transaction security technology available to us. Most banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification..
Which payment gateway provider do you use?
We have Razorpay as our payment gateway partner enabling us to provide you a number of payment options, apart from cash on delivery.